- Until May 31st, 2021 (date of the end of the instalment payment), if the registration fee has been completely paid, 60% of the registration fee will be refunded. If the full amount has not been paid, no refund will be made.
- After this date, 60% of the amount paid will only be refunded in case of injury or force majeure duly accredited. This information will be validated and checked on an individual basis.
- In case of cancellation once the campus has already started, there will be no refund of any amount, except in case of injury or force majeure (which must be duly justified), which will be refunded:
– Day Camp: 20€/day for the number of days not enjoyed.
- In the event of a visa refusal in the countries that require it and upon presentation of the legal document that accredits it, 100% of the amount will be refunded. This clause will not be applicable neither in case the visa request is made after the deadlines established by each embassy nor in case of misuse or fraudulent use of the material provided by Campus Experience for this purpose.
Invitation letters will only be issued to participants and will never be issued in the name of an adult.
The issuing period will be from 24 to 48 hours after the request has been made. It must be taken into account that for this to be possible, the documentation and payment for the registration must be completed and received.
In case of not having this deadline, Campus Experience is not responsible for the consequences of such action and therefore will not proceed to refund any amount already paid.
- In no case there will be any right to a refund of any extra services.
- If a refund is necessary, it will be made at the end of Campus Experience 2021.
Changes and registration errors:
Any change or error in a registration must be notified 10 days before the start of the program. If this is not the case, no refund will be made and 100% of the previous program will have to be paid.
In the case of those participants who, 10 days before the start of the program, have not obtained the corresponding visa, they must change the date of attendance to Campus. If the date is not changed, in the event of non-attendance or partial attendance, the total amount of the Campus will not be refunded and the fixed cost of the preparation of the Campus will be deducted from the amount paid by the organization.