Located in the urbanization of La Legua, a residential area on the outskirts of the city of Toledo, a world heritage site by UNESCO, San Patricio Toledo has more than 30 hectares dedicated to education and sports, with top-level facilities in a totally safe environment. The city of Toledo is less than an hour drive from Madrid and only 33 minutes by train.
The fantastic facilities of the San Patricio Toledo International School, with a soccer field 7 of artificial grass, a covered sports center, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, and its student residence, allow to develop the Campus Experience Real Madrid Foundation in all its extension, knowing that the participants, between 9 and 15 years old, enjoy an unforgettable
experience practicing their favorite sport.
This sports campus will be entirely supervised by coaches and technicians of the Real Madrid Foundation, with the permanent support of the sports managers and staff of the San Patricio School.
The Campus Experience of the Real Madrid Foundation mixed football and basketball of Toledo, will take place during the first half of July 2019, divided into two shifts of one week each, on the following dates:
- 1st shift: Sunday June 30, Sunday July 7 before noon.
- 2nd shift: Sunday, July 7, Sunday, July 14, before noon.
In each of the weeks a day will be held in Madrid, in which students can take the Tour of the Bernabéu in the mythical Madrid stadium and visit the sports city of Valdebebas, to perform a training both football and basketball in the same facilities as professional players. Each assistant will receive at the beginning of the campus, a kit of the Real Madrid Foundation of the chosen sport.
The players that register to the campus, may do so in:
- The Day Camp (from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- The Residencial Camp: accommodation in the school facilities, being able to sign up for the first week, the second or both.
- External system: € 430 / per week
- Internal rules: € 695 / per week
- Self-discipline: teaching emotion management and trust.
- Respect: sportsmanship and empathy as key points.
- Teamwork team: tactics, definition of common goals and fellowship.
- Initiative: guidelines for the achievment of defined goals and decision making.
- Effort: perseverance, discipline and improvement
Last year, more than 180 children enjoyed two weeks in which the sport was the protagonist, living an unforgettable team experience, discovering and sharing the values of Real Madrid.