To live the madridism to the fullest, getting to know the capital is a must. For this reason, at Campus Experience we organize excursions around Madrid so that our participants can get to know the most emblematic places in the city and immerse in Madrid’s culture. Today, to commemorate World Tourism Day, we present all the details of the Madrid Tour that we program to discover the beauty of the capital that gives its name to our team. In addition to training sessions, activities and the Bernabéu Tour, our internal participants visit the most special places in the capital every Saturday. We’ll tell you all about the Madrid Tour and the places we’ll visit!
- We start the tour at the Temple of Debod, one of the most typical images of the city and the surroundings of Plaza España.
- Then we venture to the incredible Sabatini Gardens, an attractive green space of neoclassical style located on the north side of the Royal Palace, and continue until we reach one of the most beautiful and precious neighborhoods of Madrid, Opera.
- The next destination is La Plaza Mayor, the heart of Madrid de los Austrias.
- Our next emblematic destination in Madrid is Puerta del Sol, one of the most famous squares in Madrid and the meeting point par excellence for locals and tourists. We take advantage of this stop to visit a temple of Madrid’s gastronomy where to eat the most typical dish of the capital: the calamari sandwich. Walking through the streets of downtown Madrid and enjoying a calamari sandwich always go hand in hand.
- After honoring this traditional snack, we finish the tour in the Retiro Park and Gran Via.
At Campus Experience Real Madrid Foundation we believe it is important to offer in our programs an immersive experience where in addition to learning football and values, we discover in depth the city and the culture that hosts our club.
Soaking up the madridism is also to enjoy the capital, Madrid is special in every way!