Guidelines for doing exercise in a deconfination time
After the start of the de-escalation phases, the government has removed some confinement restrictions, and little by little we are returning to our routine. Exercising is the best way to disconnect of these days.
For this reason, from Campus Experience Real Madrid Foundation we recommend some prevention guidelines for children and teenagers:
- Precautionary measures: Children under 14 years an leave between 12.00 and 19.00 hours accompanied by an adult, while those over 14 years old can do it alone from 06:00 to 10:00 hours and from 20:00 to 23:00: 00 hours. It is important to respect the distance and wash your hands before and after leaving home. Likewise, it is advisable to carry disinfecting wipes, don’t touch facilities of public recreational spaces and not leave the municipality.
- Awareness of the physical state: It is essential not to overexert ourselves when we return to physical activity. Proper warm-up before training reduces the risk of injury, especially if you haven’t decreased physical activity, your muscles will need to be started moving before exercising.
- Use your own sport equipment: It is recommended not to share sports equipment, drinks or sanitary material during your outings, since this avoids the risk of spreading the virus. In addition, long training clothes protect your skin from harboring the virus.
- Eating and hydrating correctly: Healthy foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts and legumes improve considerably the immune system, since they have antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, thus reducing the risk of infectious diseases. Also, water carries nutrients and compounds in the blood.
- Disinfect yourself when you get home: It is advisable to wash your hands and face for 20 seconds before and after training. It is important to change clothes and disinfect any sports equipment that has been used when you get home. This protection can help keep you healthy, while keeping your equipment in good condition.
Running, jogging or walking, among others, outdoors, is now a great way to doing exercise. Preventing the virus spread and keeping us safe is everyone’s task, that’s why, at Campus Experience Real Madrid Foundation we want to guide you so that you can take all the necessary preventive measures to maintain your well-being and of your family.
If you want to know more about our programs click on: https://campusexperiencermf.com/#Programas